- Understand your context and the needs of interested parties relevant to your system in order to be able to properly address the risks and opportunities that may arise in achieving the expected results;
- Adapt and keep its Integrated Management System “Quality, Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability” compliant with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015, UNI ISO 45001: 2018 and ZDHC Program obtaining the relative certifications from a third party;
- Keep an organization, management and control model (OMM) effectively applied, established in compliance with the law on administrative liability of entities (pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001). Therefore, to ensure the correct implementation of the above, all the necessary resources are allocated both in the production plant in Arzignano (VI) and in the branch in S. Croce sull’Arno (PI).
SAMIA shares the strategy of the national tanning sector, which, to ensure competitiveness on the current global market, is increasingly looking for innovation and optimization of the production process with a view to sustainable development (i.e. compatible the needs of the economy with the reasons of the environment), in fact our customers ask for a marked dynamism and innovation, which allows them to quickly adapt to the news and trends of the market, in addition to the use of formulations with eco-sustainable raw materials, to this SAMIA has decided to:
- Adhere to the “ZDHC Roadmap to Zero Program” thereby supporting the widespread implementation of sustainable chemistry, guiding innovations and best practices in leather production
for clothing, footwear and leather goods in order to protect consumers, workers and the environment;
- Become a member of the Leather Naturally association, which has the task of promoting the use of sustainable leather produced globally and try to inspire and inform designers, producers and consumers about the beauty, quality and versatility of leather. </ li >
Assicuriamo il futuro
To ensure a future in the name of Sustainable Business and strengthen the leadership position acquired, continuous technical development is necessary with an incessant research and creation of new products, the ‘optimization and technological development of the production process, maintain a continuous e trusted collaboration with external suppliers and partners, all in compliance with health and safety, environmental protection and company information.